Announcement: NerveNetwork V1.4.0 Upgrade
Hello NerveNetwork community,
Heterogeneous cross-chain is an important characteristic of the NerveNetwork. Hence, development progress, user experience and so on has been vital for a better cross-chain experience. Connecting the Nerve chain (including NULS, NRC20, NVT, ERC20 other heterogeneous cross-chain assets, etc.) via cross-chain to the ETH network and cross-chain return of assets on the ETH chain, has finally been completed through the relentless hard work of the development team. The new function will take effect after block height 3.2 million.
In order to ensure the stable operation of the network, all node owners are requested to upgrade to the new version as soon as possible.
About the V1.4.0 version update
1. DEX transaction pair creation function parameters have been optimized
- 2.A command to modify the DEX transaction pair settings has been added to the command line.
3. ETH cross-chain contracts have been upgraded and heterogeneous cross-chain trading protocols have been optimized.
4. Connection has been established on the NerveNetwork chain for the following: NULS, NRC20, heterogeneous cross-chain assets, NVT and other parallel-chain assets cross-chain to ETH network and cross-chain turn-back, ETH, ERC20 assets cross-chain to NVT network and cross-chain turn-back.
5. Fixed bugs that have been discovered.
Github issue submit：https://github.com/NerveNetwork/nerve/issues
Community users may join the official discord to ask questions and provide suggestions. The technical community will try their best to answer as soon as possible. Because NerveNetwork is a global community with time differences across regions, we ask for your patience and understanding while we try to respond to every question in a timely manner.
- Twitter:https://twitter.com/nerve_network 1
- Reddit:https://www.reddit.com/user/NerveNetwork 1
- Telegram:https://t.me/NerveNetwork 1
- API Service：http://public.nerve.network/
- NULS light wallet：https://wallet.nuls.io/
- NULS Explorer：https://nulscan.io/