Hello NerveNetwork community
The NerveNetwork mainnet node v1.15.1 has been officially released at 14:00 (UTC+8) on October 18, 2021, and the new protocol will take effect at 9:00 (UTC+8) on October 22, 2021.
About the v1.15.1 update
- Added Tron to the cross chain network.
- Supported the native asset as the cross chain handling fee.
- Optimized underlying AMA protocol and the logic of staking and logic of establishing staking rewards.
- Optimized the logic of pricing.
- Fixed the instability of cross chain transferring.
- Improved the stability of mainnet.
This upgrade is mandatory. As this upgrade involves protocol updates, all mainnet node owners are requested to complete the upgrade as soon as possible to avoid receiving unnecessary yellow cards.
How to update
Directly installing by docker : nervenetwork/nerve-wallet-node:v1.15.1
Updating tutorial: http://docs.nerve.network/Guide/g_docker_install.html
Feedbacks submit at https://github.com/NerveNetwork/nerve/issues
Community users may join the official discussion chat channels to ask questions and make suggestions. The technical community will try their best to answer as soon as possible. Because NerveNetwork is a global community with time differences across regions, we ask for your patience and understanding while we try to respond to every question in a timely manner.
NerveNetwork Social Media
NerveNetwork Resource list
- Data Service：http://public.nerve.network
- NULS Light Wallet：https://wallet.nuls.io
- NULS Explorer：https://nulscan.io
October 18, 2021