NerveNetwork is in partnership with Cronos
NerveNetwork partners with Cronos to provide cross chain support for projects on Cronos
NerveNetwork is in partnership with Cronos as NerveNetwork has joined the Cronos ecosystem. NerveNetwork will provide cross-chain supports for the projects on the Cronos chain to interact with other blockchains. And we, the Nerve team, will import and deploy more blockchain projects in the Cronos network in the future.
At present, we have completed the following in NerveNetwork:
- We added the Cronos network cross-chain module to Nerve to support the Cronos cross-chain protocol. The Nerve decentralized cross-chain intelligent contract is deployed in Cronos’s network.
- NerveNetwork supports Cronos network assets to cross chain to Nerve. All transactions of assets from Cronos in NerveNetwork will be charged with no gas fee.
- The Nerve web wallet supports the cross-chain transfer of Cronos network assets.
- The Nerve explorer supports cross-chain asset inquiry of the Cronos network.
- The NerveBridge cross-chain DApp will support cross-chain Cronos assets and the networks of Polygon, Harmony, KCC, TRON soon. Currently, we already have NULS, Ethereum, BSC, Heco, OKExChain added in the NerveNetwork
Quote from Gary Or — Founder of Particle B
“We are excited to have more partners onboard to provide full-spectrum support for all projects built on Cronos. The Nerve integration will allow interactions with various blockchains on Cronos, bridging Cronos with other chains including Ethereum, BSC, Polygon, and more.” We are excited to have more partners onboard to provide full-spectrum support for all projects built on Cronos. The Nerve integration will allow interactions with various blockchains on Cronos, bridging Cronos with other chains including Ethereum, BSC, Polygon, and more.”
“Cronos is built upon Ethermint, a Cosmos SDK development framework for launching scalable, high-throughput blockchains that are fully compatible and interoperable with Ethereum. Cronos launched its testnet on July 20, 2021, and is currently onboarding projects to the platform. Projects can instantly port to Cronos from any Ethereum and EVM-compatible chains, with support from the USD 100 million CRO EVM Fund and exposure to Crypto.com’s user base of over 10 million.”
Quote from Reaper — Co-Founder of NULS
We are happy to establish this partnership with Cronos. We believe our partnership provides more opportunities for Both Nerve and Cronos. We hope the Cronos community members will enjoy the cross-chain benefits provided by NerveNetwork, and we also look forward to hearing from the Cronos community.
Nerve is a decentralized digital asset network, based on the NULS service framework. Nerve uses the blockchain cross-chain interaction protocol developed and built using the NULS-ChainBox. Nerve aims to break the isolation of the single blockchain, enable asset exchange with cross-chain, and provide support that is needed for Defi applications. NerveNetwork provides a better, safer, and low-cost Defi application service for all digital asset holders.
Cronos is the EVM chain running in parallel to the Crypto.org Chain. It aims to massively scale the DeFi ecosystem, by providing developers with the ability to rapidly port apps from Ethereum and EVM-compatible chains, with funding from Particle B’s $100m EVM fund and access to the 10M+ user base of the Crypto.com ecosystem.
NerveNetwork Social Media