NerveNetwork has partnered with Klaytn and joined its ecosystem to provide cross-chain support for other projects to interact with other blockchains.
As part of the partnership, the Nerve team will import and deploy more blockchain projects on the Klaytn network in the future.
At present, we have completed the following regarding this cross-chain integration
- Klaytn network cross-chain module is added to NerveChain in order to support the Klaytn cross-chain protocol. The Nerve decentralized cross-chain smart contract is deployed in the Klaytn network.
- NerveNetwork supports Klaytn ecosystem assets to cross- chain to Nerve. All transactions of assets from Klaytn in the NerveNetwork are completely free all fees
- NerveBridge supports the cross-chain transfer of Klaytn network assets.
- The Nerve explorer supports cross-chain asset inquiry of the Klaytn network.
- The NerveBridge cross-chain DApp will support cross-chain Klaytn assets. Currently, the NerveNetwork already works with Ethereum, BSC, Heco, OKC, Polygon, Harmony, Tron, KCC, Avalanche, Arbitrum, Optimism, Fantom, NULS, Metis, IoTeX, and SmartBCH.
Klaytn is the first and the largest example in which the incentives supporting the ecosystem are encoded in an on-chain protocol tokenomics. 66% of the newly minted tokens are reinvested in the ecosystem. Initially issued reserve tokens will also be used as a resource for investment in the ecosystem expansion.
Nerve is a decentralized digital asset network, based on the NULS service framework. Nerve uses the blockchain cross-chain interaction protocol developed and built using the NULS-ChainBox. Nerve aims to break the isolation of the single blockchain, enable asset exchange with cross-chain, and provide support that is needed for Defi applications. NerveNetwork provides a better, safer, and low-cost Defi application service for all digital asset holders.